For all routes operated by Lanmei Airlines, each passenger is allowed to carry ONE piece of carry-on baggage, which must not exceed 115cm (55cm x 40cm x 20cm) in size and 7kg in weight.
In addition to the cabin baggage mentioned above, a passenger is entitled to bring 1 more small item, which must not exceed 80CM (40cm x 30cm x 10cm) in size, aboard the aircraft. These items include:
• Small handbag
• Laptop bag
• Small backpack
• Camera bag
Any item exceeding the free carry-on baggage allowance must be checked in.
Each passenger is entitled to 15kg free allowance of checked baggage. For the excess amount, charging rates are as follows.
2.1 Domestic Routes within Cambodia
2 USD per kilogram.
2.2 International Routes
Zone 1: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
Zone 2: Worldwide except Zone 1
|Charges||Between Zone 1 and Zone 1(USD)||Between Zone 1 and Zone 2(USD)||Between Zone 2 and Zone 2(USD)|
|Excess Weight over 15kg, per kg||10||15||20|
• The maximum weight and dimensions of any single piece of checked baggage should not be over 32kg and 158cm (Length + Width + Height) respectively. Overweight and oversize items (exception: mobility aids, sporting equipment, etc.) must be repacked or split into lighter units; otherwise will not be accepted for carriage.
• Baggage exceeding free allowance will only be accepted subject to the available space on board on the day of departure.
• No restriction on the number of pieces for checked baggage.
• Mobility aids, e.g. wheelchairs, baby carriages, etc. necessarily carried by a passenger can be accepted without charges as additional baggage allowance.
• Infants without occupying seats are not granted any complimentary carry-on or checked baggage allowance.
• For what is left unmentioned about baggage policy in this memo, please refer to the Lanmei Airlines General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage.
|Seat Selection||Non-ASEAN Routes(USD)||ASEAN Routes(USD)|
|Leg Room(Row 1 & Middle Rows of Emergency Exits)||12||9|
|Front Seats (Row 2-5)||11||8|
|Standard (Except the above, any seat)*||3||3|
ASEAN routes mean both outbound and inbound countries are ASEAN countries.Non-ASEAN routes mean outbound or inbound countries is not an ASEAN country.
* Only available on Lanmei Airlines’ website.