Apply to Macau for Chinese
How to apply/ What materials are needed?
As for first application, applicants should apply for "Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao”and endorsement in the Division of Entry & Exit Hall of Local Public Security, and agency service is not permitted.
Applicant should submit a complete "application form for tourism, visiting relatives, business between Hong Kong and Macao for residents in xx province", 3 one-inch (48 mmx33mm) photos in blue background, photocopies of ID card and residence booklet. Applicants should also carry with original ID card and residence booklet. For applicants holding with "Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao”, bust color photos are required.
Fees for first application is RMB 100; valid endorsement for one-entry is RMB 20 per item; valid endorsement for two-entry is RMB 40 per item.
For the one who applies for the first time, "Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao”will be ready for collection in the 15th working days from the date of acceptance; for those who have "Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao”, endorsement will be ready for collection in 10th days from the date of acceptance.
Macau visa processing
Application Materials required
1. Application form must be true and complete.
2. Please stick the recent taken one-inch bareheaded and full-faced photo (48mmx33mm) to the application form.
3. Other materials as required by the visa officials are needed.
Application Processing Schedules
For visas issued by Chinese Embassy or Chinese Consulate General to the extent of their competence:
1. Standard service: Visa will be ready for collection on the 5th working day.
2. Express service: Visa will be ready for collection on the 3rd working day.
3. Urgent service: Visa will be ready for collection on the 2nd working day.
Visas processing would normally take 10 working days if they need to be referred to Immigration Department of the Government of Macau SAR for processing. There is no express or urgent service for this type of application.
Visa fees and ways of charging
1. Standard service: $30 per person
2. Express service: additional fee of $20 per person will be charged.
3. Urgent service: additional fee of $30 per person will be charged.
4. For visa application needed to be referred to the Immigration Department of Government of Macau SAR, except for visa fee of $30, an extra $20 will be needed for telecommunications before delivering applications.
5. Accept Cash Cheque（Money Order, Cashier's Check）, Company Check, Master Card or Visa Card. Don't accept Cash and Personal Cheques. Cheques should be made payable to: Chinese Embassy or Chinese Consulate General.
1. Each item of the application form must be true, clear and complete. Any untrue content, missed item or illegible handwriting may lead to delay of the application processing or even refusal of the visa.
2. Visa officials will consider visa applications on individual merits.
3. For details, please visit the website of Immigration Department of the Government of Macao SAR: http://www.fsm.gov.mo/psp/eng/main.html
Contacting the Public Security Police Force of Immigration Department of the Government of Macao SAR
Address: Immigration Department Building Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Tel: 00853-88970601, 00853-88970602
Any change of the information above shall be subject to authoritative interpretation of the Embassy or Consulate General.